Life as we know it has been upended…
And it continues to change.
You can’t control what’s happening in the world, but you can control how you respond to it.
And how you respond in the coming days, weeks, and months can have a far-reaching, life-altering impact.
How do you really want to live?
Who do you want to be?
What do you want to become?
The power to create everything you want is largely in your hands.
• You can’t deny what’s happening right now. When it’s raining, it’s raining—you can pretend the sun is shining but you’ll still get wet when you step outside.
• You can’t control what’s going on, but you can control how you respond to it. The difference between reacting and responding. If you let what’s in the news control you, you’ll be consumed with fear and panic. That can be just as damaging as the virus itself.
• Listen to what the scientists and health officials are saying, but only for a few minutes a day to make sure you’re taking the right steps to help keep yourself and others safe.
• And then, tune inward so you can take care of yourself on all levels. You are a spiritual being. Your spiritual DNA is perfect.
• Practice gratitude. Visualize a healthy world. Focus on the good of what you already have and the good of what can be.
• Use this extra time alone to study more, think from the inside out. Study more.
• How we get through this depends on how we think and how we behave right now.
• This is not the time to settle. Times fraught with change and uncertainty are the perfect time to THINK. Then, you can creatively disrupt the norm, plant new seeds, act in the face of fear, and blossom.
In 1665, Isaac Newton had to work from home when the University of Cambridge temporarily closed due to the Bubonic plague.
It was the most productive period of his life.
He used the time to develop his theories on calculus, optics, and gravity.
And decide how YOU will use this time of social distancing to change your life?