You’ve heard me talk about this concept of goal creation before, and I really want you to get this concept in this video. The best thing you can do for yourself in this lifetime is to set goals that really to S T R E T C H you, and really see how far you can go. Watch this video, and take these practical action steps you can take today to move the mental picture of your goal into practical form:
- Identify a major goal that is challenging and emotional to you. By that, I mean a goal that you are genuinely excited about.
- Write the date for the attainment of your goal.
- Choose a goal that you’ve never achieved before. To set a goal to lose 20 pounds in 90 days is not a goal if you’ve achieved this same goal in the past.
- Develop a specific plan for attaining your goal.
- Make a list of people, organizations and publications that might assist you in achieving your goal.
- Begin thinking, feeling, and acting as if you already have the goal in your possession. This is where real dreaming comes in!
- Consider solely how the goal can be reached; refuse to accept, even for a second, that is cannot be reached. Retreat is not an option.
- Carry your goal with you on a Goal Card and read it several times each day.
PS: Will you be joining me for the Art of Goal Creation?
Reserve your spot HERE: http://bit.ly/2JmRJmo
For more visit our website: http://goo.gl/kYTfZp
Subscribe for more: http://goo.gl/VL0Smo