Most salespeople don’t understand that selling is all in the mind. Discover a proven six-step mental process anyone can use to earn any amount they want.
You know you must earn a lot more money to achieve those dreams.
You know sales is the highest paid profession in the world.
Yet, in your heart of hearts, you don’t believe you’ve got what it takes to earn the 6- or 7-figure income you want.
Maybe it’s because you’re not a Natural-Born Salesperson. Perhaps you think you’re not aggressive enough. Or maybe you simply haven’t ever earned much money as salesperson.
The truth is, none of that matters.
You CAN earn any income you want as a salesperson. Anyone can… if they understand what sales really is and they approach it in the right way.
Top-performing sales reps would have you believe you that they’ve always been this way – charismatic, persuasive, natural salespeople from the start. That is simply not true.
There is nothing “natural” about becoming a world-class sales professional.
This common fallacy is a destructive idea that you should eliminate from your mind right now.
IMAGINE IF YOU:
• Doubled your productivity.
• Turned your weekly income into your daily income.
• Walked into a room or got on the phone with prospects feeling confident and excited to help them get what they want.
• Truly believed you can earn any amount of money you need to achieve any goal or dream.
• Knew how to turn lost sales into a WIN-WIN situation.
• Were living your most authentic, happy and joy-filled life.
• Started each day free from all financial concerns.
Can you really feel what that would be like?
Because whether you think you’re a poor salesperson, you’re a natural at it, or you fall somewhere in between . . .
ARE CAUSING YOUR PERFORMANCE TO FALL FAR BELOW YOUR POTENTIAL
With all the false information out there about what it takes to be a great salesperson, it’s no wonder so many people think they can’t cut it (and don’t even want to give it a try).
Here are some of the most common things we hear. . .
The best salespeople are the pushiest and most aggressive.
What’s the typical image of a salesperson? Someone who is aggressive at your door or on the phone and doesn’t take no for an answer, right? Does this sound like someone you’d want to buy anything from?
The best salespeople are so good that they don’t need sales coaching.
Think about it. Even the best professional athletes in the world need coaching. From Michael Jordan to Tom Brady to Alex Rodriguez, they all needed a coach to help them excel.
The same is true for top sales professionals. They are humble enough to realize that they can always improve with sales coaching, and they welcome it.
The best salespeople are cutthroat competitors who would step over their own mother to get to the top.
It’s true that sales professionals should be naturally competitive, with a desire to win. However, the competition should never extend to other sales pros and should certainly not be at the prospect’s expense in trying to sell them something that won’t help them meet their goals or satisfy their desires.
And chief among the things we hear is . . .
The best salespeople are born, not made.
There never has been a great salesperson who was born great. The best became the best by listening to their coaches and mentors, opening up their minds to new schools of thought, and working hard at their jobs.
While psychologists still debate whether it’s instinct or learning that causes us to jump at a sudden loud noise, they agree that everything about selling is learned.
If you truly want to become a top salesperson, you’re going to HAVE to do some studying, open your mind and listen to someone who is selling the way that you want to sell.
It doesn’t matter whether you think you’re a sales wonder or a non-wonder; you still have to pay the learning “price.” There’s simply no way around it.
The best part? You don’t have to take a course, wade through volumes of information, or listen to a two- or three-day program to get the results you want.
You can become one of the best salespeople that you’ve ever known and get anything you want by listening to a passionate three-hour webinar by a Master Salesman and studying his 28-page “path to sales” workbook.
To millions of people across the globe, the name Bob Proctor is synonymous with success.
As a speaker, author, consultant, coach, and mentor, Bob Proctor works with business entities and individuals around the world, instilling within them not only the mental foundations of success and the motivation to achieve, but also the actionable strategies that will empower them to grow, improve, and thrive in today’s every-changing world. Through the Proctor Gallagher Institute, Bob, Sandy Gallagher, and their team teach the principles, strategies, and fundamentals that help people and organizations create the results they want in life.
Path to Agreement shows you that selling is not talking to people about a product or service. It’s not being pushy, aggressive, or competitive. It’s not one person winning and the other losing.
Professional selling is a win-win proposition. It’s leading a prospect down a path of agreement. It’s finding out something they want, mixing it with something you have and then giving it back to them.
Path to Agreement is an action-oriented course that explains four powerful concepts for building your business—PROFESSIONAL, SELLING, MANAGEMENT, and PSYCHOLOGY.
As you gain a greater understanding of each of those four areas, it will become obvious that anyone can improve their sales ability by effectively executing these ideas—particularly understanding the mind or psychology.
This course walks you through a tried and true process that allows you to earn any amount of money you really want. It teaches you how to . . .
• Understand the mind and behavior in relation to sales.
• Be your best regardless of outside circumstances.
• Lead another person in a path of agreement.
• Develop other people if you want to build a team.
• How to keep your paradigm from controlling you while you’re communicating with your prospect.
• 6 powerful steps to incorporate into every sales presentation that will make you a highly effective salesperson.
• The only two reasons anyone will buy anything.
• What you must do to be able to truly evaluate what is of value or importance to your prospects.
• The one thing you must do to increase your productivity (it’s not what you think).
• A simple and effective way to go back and sell to a prospect who has the need and the means but didn’t buy the first time.
• A simple way to get the prospect interested in your idea.
• How to reassure your prospect so they don’t experience buyer’s remorse and become a client for life.
• One of the greatest problems in effective sales communications and how to overcome it.
HERE’S WHAT THE PATH TO AGREEMENT
DIGITAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• 1 Three-Hour Webinar
• 1 Digital Path to Agreement Professional Selling Workbook