The Proctor Gallagher Institute is Growing
Join Our Incredible Team
– The Proctor Gallagher Institute currently has ONE available position –
This position is full-time and virtual.
We are looking to add to our amazing team with highly responsible, self-starting, organized individuals with a positive attitude and the ability to work through a problem until it’s solved.
At the Proctor Gallagher Institute our entire team is passionate about helping others and is committed to and focused on our company vision:
To significantly improve the quality of lives globally by elevating the quality of thoughts individually.
We do this by educating and empowering our audience through products, services and events that expand awareness and harmonize people with the natural, immutable Laws of the Universe.
If you’re reading this thinking – “THIS IS ME, I have to be on this team!”
read more details below and be sure to apply ASAP.
If you are interested in being considered for any of these opportunities at Proctor Gallagher Institute, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]torgallagher.com. Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.
Our new SalesForce Developer will be working closely with our COO and Director of Information Systems to implement new functionality within our SalesForce and FinancialForce applications.
Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce Certification for Platform Developer I is required at minimum (Platform Developer II preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Ability to be assigned a task and run with it
- Thorough understanding of VisualForce
- Fluent in APEX Coding SalesForce and FinancialForce experience
When submitting your resume, please be sure to include:
- Cover letter
- Examples of your previous experience working with SalesForce and FinancialForce and an example of a complex project you completed in the past that you are most proud of
- 2 professional references