I was recently interviewed by Dr. Linda Tucker, a psychotherapist, and psychoanalyst, for the 100th episode of her Challenge Your Thinking podcast series.
It’s a fantastic series where Dr. Tucker interviews people who have challenged themselves, faced their fears and accomplished great things.
In our 49-minute discussion, Dr. Tucker asked me about the Law of Attraction, various stages of my life, my approach to understanding the human mind, what it takes to shift a paradigm and how to plant and cultivate seeds for growth and success in your future.
In this podcast, you’ll hear:
- (2:41)—A detailed explanation of the Law of Attraction and the Law of Vibration that makes these laws easy to understand
- (9:18)—How I have sown the seeds that have been planted in different stages of my life to get where I am today
- (16:12)—The real reason people have so much difficulty getting over their problems
- (18:18)—How to solve our problems, and change our lives and the world
- (25:24)—How someone who has had trauma or real difficulty in the past can change his or her life
- (30:48)—When and where real change occurs
- (33:40)—How to change a paradigm
- (37:42)—How to express the perfection that is within you
- (44:29)—How to stay vibrant and energetic as you age
Click here to listen to this podcast now:
It will challenge your thinking and help you start to gain mastery over your mind.
To your success,